Qualified journalists wishing to cover The Biggest Little Invitational 2018 must request media credentials no later than 1 week prior to the event. To request media credentials you must send an email HERE with the following information.
- Staffer’s full name
- Media outlet the attending staffer is employed by
- Job title
Please be aware of the following requirements:
- Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, bloggers, producers, camera crews and photographers.
- Credentials will not be granted to non-editorial media professionals including publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives and PR/marketing representatives, as well as anyone whose primary purpose for attending BLI is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
- The application must be completed for each staffer who plans to attend from your media outlet. All media outlets are limited to four (4) credentials per news outlet, inclusive of writers, photographers and production crew.
- Bloggers: Blogs must reflect current craft brewing/beer or food and beverage related news. New posts must be published at least weekly. Blog traffic must exceed 2,000 unique visits per month.
- Freelancers and video production companies must provide a verifiable letter of assignment from a bona fide media outlet. Production crews hired by breweries or other non-media companies to film at BLI will not be considered for media accreditation.
All media credentials will be provided at the discretion of the BLI. BLI reserves the right to accept or deny credentials. Upon acceptance of credential request, you will receive an email with instructions for obtaining your credentials to gain access to the festival. Credentials will grant you access to both the General Admission and VIP areas.
If you have any questions, please email Dan Kulikowski.